BoneBrite Whitening/Degreaser Kit

  • Sale
  • Regular price $24.99

The easiest do-it-yourself skull whitening/degreaser kit on the market specifically designed to pull stubborn oil from bone! Just simply spray, brush, and walk away for unmatched results!

Application Instructions

Bone Degreaser

  1. Clean all meat and tissue off the skull using a sharp knife [not included].
  2. Macerate the skull below 160°F - DO NOT boil. Boiling will crack the teeth and make the bone extremely brittle.
  3. Let the skull fully dry.
  4. Place gloves [included] on hands.
  5. Spray a liberal amount of the degreaser on the skull - anywhere bone is visible. With the 8 ounces provided, please complete two [2] applications approximately 8 hours apart.
  6. Allow the degreaser to fully dry overnight.

Bone Whitener

  1. Place gloves [included] on hands.
  2. Apply BoneBrite whitening spray to skull - anywhere bone is visible - let sit for approximately 24 hours. The brush [included] can be used to ensure spray is evenly applied. After recommended whitening time, please wipe off any flakes with the towel [included].
  3. Repeat step #2 for two [2] more applications, or until the desired whitening shade is achieved. *The brush [included] can be used to clean out cavities after whitening shade is achieved*

For quicker, and more dramatic results, place skull/bone in direct sunlight after applying Premium Bone Whitener!

 Usage Chart for Coverage 

Amount of product needed will vary by size of skull. If applied as per instructions, 8oz will be enough for average sized elk skull.


Bone Degreaser: Hydrogen Peroxide, Phosphoric Acid, Alcohol and a blend of proprietary oils. 

Bone Whitener: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid, Alcohol and a blend of proprietary oils.

Recommend Shelf Life: Two years from manufacture date.

Warnings: Keep this product away from fire, heat, sparks, and electricity. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Close container after use. Store in a cool, dry place. Skin and eye irritant. Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not ingest. In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with water. Call a physician if irritation persists. In case of skin contact, wash off with water. If swallowed, do not induce, seek medical advice immediately.